Our People and Purpose
Declaration of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be Godâ€™s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lordâ€™s Supper and washing of the saintsâ€™ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
1 Peter 1:23
1 John 3:9
Sanctification subsequent to justification.
1 Corinthians 1:30
1 Thessalonians 4:3
1 Thessalonians 4:7
Mark 1:9, 10
John 3:22, 23
Acts 8:36, 38
Baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to cleansing; the endowment of power for service.
Luke 24:49, 53
The speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance as the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:1-7
Exodus 19:5, 6
Matthew 16:13-19; 28:19,20
Acts 1:8; 2:42-47; 7:38; 20:28
1 Corinthians 3:16, 17; 12:12-31
2 Corinthians 6:6-18
Ephesians 2:19-22; 3:9, 21
1 Peter 2:9
1 John 1:6, 7
Revelation 21:2, 9; 22:17
1 Corinthians 12:1, 7, 10, 28, 31;
1 Corinthians 14:1
Signs following believers.
Romans 15:18, 19
Fruit of the Spirit.
Galatians 5:22, 23
Divine healing provided for all in the Atonement.
Isaiah 53:4, 5
1 Peter 2:24
The Lordâ€™s Supper.
1 Corinthians 11:23-2
Washing the saints' feet.
1 Timothy 5:9, 10
Tithing and giving.
Genesis 14:18-20; 28:20-22
Luke 11 : 42
2 Corinthians 9:6-9; 16:2
Restitution where possible.
Luke 19:8, 9
Premillennial second coming of Jesus.
First, to resurrect the dead saints and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air.
1 Corinthians 15:52
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17
2 Thessalonians 2:1
Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
1 Thessalonians 4:14
2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
Jude 14, 15
Revelation 5:10; 19:11-21; 20:4-6
John 5:28, 29
Revelation 20:5, 6
Eternal life for the righteous.
1 John 5:11 â€“ 1 3
Eternal punishment for the wicked. No liberation nor annihilation.
2 Thessalonians 1: 8, 9
Revelation 20:10-15; 21:8
Michael & Tammy Alley
Pastor Michael and Tammy Alley have been serving at Woodland since December 2009. They have previously pastored in Bloomfield and Elwood . Pastor and Sister Tammy are very excited in the direction that the Holy Spirit is leading the church. Pastor Alley is a dynamic and gifted speaker and truly has a passion for people. Sister Tammy leads the ladies ministries. They have two children, Kobe, and Mady Alley who both are a vital part of the church.
Dallas & Rebel Decker
Pastor Dallas and Rebel Decker have been serving as our Associate Pastors since 2021. As a couple they have brought a passionate, word-filled love for Jesus. Both are very passionate in their relationship with Jesus and their love for this church. You’ll find then both serving in many ministries throughout the church. They also have a daughter, Hope Decker, who is involved in the Nursery Minstry.
Brittany Rahl has been serving as the Children’s Pastor since 2016. She has transformed a typical children’s church into an amazing campsite. The children are apart of Camp Victory. Brittany leads them through fun-filled lessons that the children can apply through their lives.
Jake & Samantha Mitchell
Jake and Samantha Mitchell are young adults who have been married 10 years and have 3 kids…Braxton, Addy, and Noah. We enjoy spending time together and growing in God as a couple but also individuals. Our goal for Driven Youth Ministries is to get kids truly converted and centered on Jesus. In doing so, we hope to grow and be able to minister to more and more teens!
Brittany is a gifted musician/vocalist, who is passionate about leading our church in worship. She has been a part of music ministry since she was a young teenager. First starting out playing the same instruments that she played during band at school. And eventually she taught herself how to play the keyboard and bass guitar. She grew in her gifts by learning from others, especially her former youth pastor. In 2011, she started attending Woodland, and began growing the youth praise team. After many successful years with the youth team, she felt God closing that door…and in 2018, the opportunity arose for her to become the Worship Pastor for the adult team. Ever since then God has been moving and growing her passion to lead our church in genuine worship.
Brittany has been married to her wonderful husband, Kobe, for 4 years.
Danny McKinney & Tony Conklin
Danny and Tony have been running our sound team for quite some time now. They work hard individually, and as a team, to make our services and live stream sound well blended, with a high quality sound.
Video Team Director
Sherry Rahl & Dallas Decker
Prayer Team Directors
Explosion kids is a safe place to bring your children so you can enjoy service worry free. Children are taught Bible stories by our children’s pastor Brittany Rahl and they will be waiting on you when service ends. Explosion is for children who are potty trained up to 5th grade and we have a nursery available for infants and toddlers.
Driven Youth Group
Driven Youth Group is a service for young people! It’s open to anyone from 5th grade to 12th grade and we meet Sunday nights from 5:30pm-7:00pm at the church. Come be a part of our family!
Samaritan Love Center
Samaritan Love Center is one of the ways our church gives back to our community. Wednesday mornings from 9am through 11am we give out food to anybody who needs it. We’re located at 124 West Elm Street in Kokomo. If you’re interested in serving or have any questions, please contact us for more info!
Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm, our church gathers together to build each other up and pray for ours and each other’s needs. Anybody is welcome to join us as we pray for our friends, family, and community!